Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring has Sprung?

Spring really is a beautiful time!
I went for a run this morning...without 10 kgs of extra clothing.  Does this mean that Spring is officially here? The air was still crisp (remember this is 7 am!) and I think I heard the birds chirping up in the trees.  You definitely feel more alive and it sure beats running in snow and gail-force winds.  My kids play outside more when the weather warms up...it is like they come out of hibernation!  It's not like they never go out in the winter, more like it takes more prodding to get them out the door!  The bikes have been taken out of the shed along with scooters and bike helmets.  Cries for new running shoes can be heard in the mud room as they try on shoes from last year.  Yep...I guess you do grow over the winter.  After homework and supper, they rush outside to play and at the end of the day burst in the door with rosy red cheeks.  I LOVE it! A benefit of this extra activity is they don't seem to mind going to bed at night...they are TIRED.  The point of all of this really is to ask the following question: What do you like to do when springtime arrives? Funny thing is, as I write this blog, the weather report is calling for...SNOW!  

Your comment will not be seen by others until I approve it. 

1 comments:

Mrs. Addison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Copyright 2010 Mrs. Addison's Class Blog. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase